European Solidarity Corps volunteering project in Ventspils, Latvia
Association “Ventspils Youth council” and Ventspils Library are looking for 3 youngsters to join our creative team and be part of a European Solidarity Corps volunteering project in Ventspils, Latvia.
WHEN? April 2019 – March 2020 (12 months); April 2019 – January 2020 (10 months)
WHERE? Ventspils, Latvia – Association “Ventspils Youth council” that is located inside of Ventspils Youth house and Ventspils Library.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO?
• Youngsters aged 18 and 30 years,
• residents of EU (program) countries,
• able to communicate in English, which will be working language,
• are interested in work with young adults, teenagers and kids,
• are able to work individually and in teams,
• are creative and ready to share their ideas with the local community
• are willing to participate in decision-making processes by adding their own ideas and suggestions to improve organization’s activities,
• are willing to spend a year in a small town.
WHAT THE PROJECT OFFERS?
You will have a chance to take part in planning day to day activities at the Youth house and in library, by organizing events and workshops. You will have a possibility to improve quality of library’s events and reach out wider age groups and cultures.
You will be free to create and organize your own initiatives – language classes, art classes, cooking workshops, walks, camping trips and outdoor sports events – you just name it.
Daily tasks will include planning events and preparation for the events and workshops, daily youth house and library activities such as discussions with the youth, playing board games, communicating with library clients etc.
And the biggest bonus is that you will have a chance to spend a year in a small town next by Baltic Sea and its white sands
If you are interested to take part in the project, fill the online application form: https://goo.gl/forms/4J5AhzlVZZ6zeh4k2
Deadline for the applications: March 01, 2019.
More information here - https://ej.uz/czuq
If you have question write to – firstname.lastname@example.org